- downloads -
ScreenCam®, The First Screen Camcorder
Free, Fully-Functional Trial
We firmly believe in the "try-before-you-buy" system. Why would you purchase a car if you were given no opportunity to see if it fits your needs or performs the way you expect it to? We've made a corporate committement to making sure that you are happy with your purchase. That's why ScreenCam® is available as a fully-functional evaluation version. All the functionality, speed and elegance of the software is there, only a watermark occurs on each frame of exported ScreenCam® movies. You can even record a number of ScreenCam® movies, and if they are to your liking and you would like to purchase the full package, just visit the secure web store to purchase a full license for ScreenCam®.
Click here to DOWNLOAD the Free ScreenCam® Evaluation Version now.
Certified FREE of Viruses, Spyware and Malware!
Windows XP SP3
Vista (all versions)
Windows7 (all versions)
Windows8 (all versions)
Adobe Flash Player: Version 8 or higher
Processor: Pentium 1GHz or better
RAM: 256Mb mininum
Video: 16-bit video card with 800x600 minimum resolution
Sound: Soundblaster compatible sound card (with microphone if you desire narration capabilities) with speakers
ScreenCam Release History
- SmartGuyz ScreenCam 4.2 (March 2014) New features include significant performance, speed and uability enhancements under Windows 7 and 8.
- SmartGuyz ScreenCam 3.6 (December 2012) New features include complete support for Windows 7, numerous stability enhancements.
- SmartGuyz ScreenCam 3 (March 2009) New features including rewrite for Windows Vista and Windows XP (including 64-bit versions), support for SWF7 and large file exports, tweaks to the capture engine, in-editor (post video capture) audio dubbing, better playback controls, enhancements to word editor, cursor, note styles, GUI refresh.
- SmartGuyz ScreenCam 2 (January 2007) New features included Microsoft PowerPoint plug-in, allowed automated recording of Powerpoint slide shows.
- SmartGuyz ScreenCam 1 (November 2004) Initial release of ScreenCam by SmartGuyz, included concept of export to .swf, graphical timeline editing, editable 'tweened' cursor recording.